Tenki Money Oil
“Tenki” is a noun meaning 'weather' in Japanese. Japanese native speakers, however, sometimes use it to mean a good weather. So, “tenkiame” can be understood as a word meaning rain while the sun is shining.
T.M.O. was curated with the intention that the user would be able to weather any financial storm. You will be able to shift into alignment of practical means to obtain financial abundance. Meaning money will find you, or you will find it. This is not a get rich quick spiritual oil but a spiritual oil of pure intention to take care of any financial struggles when needed. These blessing come from the most high so always remember to praise GOD in advance!
Anoint items like: Yourself, Cards, Cash, Clothing, Business items, etc.
- Sweet Almond oil
- Pure chamomile
- Vitamin E
- Bay leaves
- Basil + spiritual oils used in our candles
- Psalms 119:17-24: Attract money
- Psalms 74: Attract good fortune
- Psalms 21: Bountiful spiritual blessing
- Psalms 62: Change of luck
- Psalms 27: Confidence in God
- Psalms 111: Find fulfillment in work
- Psalms 25: Guidance
- Psalms 121: Gods Protection
- Psalms 19: Receive Gods Blessing
- Romans 13:8: Owe nothing to anyone—except for your obligation to love one another. If you love your neighbor, you will fulfill the requirements of God’s law.
- Luke 16:11: And if you are untrustworthy about worldly wealth, who will trust you with the true riches of heaven?
- Proverbs 13:22: Good people leave an inheritance to their grandchildren, but the sinner’s wealth passes to the godly.
- Proverbs 21:20: The wise have wealth and luxury, but fools spend whatever they get.
- Luke 6:38: Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back.
- Proverbs 3:9-10: Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the best part of everything you produce. Then he will fill your barns with grain, and your vats will overflow with good wine.
- Luke 21:1-4: While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins. “I tell you the truth,” Jesus said, “this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them. For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has.”
- 1 Timothy 6:10-11: For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. And some people, craving money, have wandered from the true faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows. But you, Timothy, are a man of God; so run from all these evil things. Pursue righteousness and a godly life, along with faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness.
- Hebrews 13:5: Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”
- Philippians 4:19: And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.
- 2 Corinthians 9:8: And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others.
- Jeremiah 17:7-8: But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they never stop producing fruit.